We are putting the final touches on Erica's nursery. All we have left is her name on the wall above her changing table and of course Erica herself. Dad (Chip's Father) is also making us a cradle that I can't wait to show you.
As of now Erica is still in breech position. Our options are version (where the Dr. will try to manually turn the baby) or c-section. Chip and I chose to give her one more week before we make our final decision. At our next appointment (38 weeks) they will do an ultrasound to determine if there is a significant reason why she is not turning such as her umbilical cord is too short to allow her to turn or if it is wrapped around her so that she can't turn. Both of those scenarios will result in c-section. If everything is okay and she just hasn't turned then we will go with version and induction.
Both Chip and I feel truly blessed that God has given us the precious gift of our daughter, and we know that no matter what He is in control. God knows the right way for her to be delivered and we take comfort in that. Our doctor is also a christian and believes that God is leading the way. Thank you for your prayers! We hope to be announcing the arrival of our daughter very soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment